- FULLY MULTICOATED OPTICAL SYSTEM - Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface provide bright and vivid sight pictures and optimum light transmission and maximum brightness from dawn to dusk.
- BDC 300 RETICLE - The BDC 300 reticle is designed for 50 caliber muzzleloaders using a 150-grain Pyrex charge (pellets or powder) and a 250-grain bullet, allowing the shooter to accurately and effectively shoot out to 300 yards.
- SPOT ON BALLISTIC MATCH TECHNOLOGY - Spot On allows you to discover all of the exact aiming points on your scope's reticle at various yardages for your specific ammunition and load.
- HAND-TURN 1/4 MOA ADJUSTMENTS - Reticle adjustments are made in crisp, positive 1/4-MOA click-stop moves you can both feel and hear. Turret caps are all-aluminum construction for lasting durability.
- SPRING-LOADED INSTANT ZERO-RESET TURRETS - Spring-loaded windage and elevation knobs can be reset to "zero" after sighting-in for easy reference when making field adjustments. Windage and elevation turrets are marked for quick adjustments.
- RUGGED ONE-INCH AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM MAIN TUBE - Lightweight-yet-durable construction.
- ALUMINUM QUICK FOCUS EYEPIECE AND ZOOM RING - Metal construction for trouble-free rotation and rugged performance.
- GENEROUS, CONSISTENT EYE RELIEF - Helps you get on target quickly and keeps your brow safe during recoil.
* No Fault Repair/Replacement Policy