- Measurement range: 8-3,000 yd.* Maximum measurement distance
- Reflective – 3,000 yards
- Tree – 1,100 yards
- Deer – 1,000 yards
- Accuracy: ±0.50m/yd. (shorter than 700m/yd.) ±1.00m/yd. (700m/yd. and over, shorter than 1,000m/yd.)±1.50m/yd. (1,000m/yd. and over)
- STABILIZED function is employed for facilitating measurement to more distant, smaller targets while reducing the vibration caused by hand movement.
- Effect of vibration reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less.**
- Red internal display enables easier viewing in any situation. Automatic brightness adjustment function fine tunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level.
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
- First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject – useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
- Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject – useful in wooded areas.
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance – HYPER READ displays the measurement result in approx. 0.3 second
- Horizontal Distance display mode and Actual Distance display mode can be easily switched – ID (incline/decline) Technology
- Distance measurement display step: 0.1m/yd.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Diopter adjustment function
- Compact, ergonomic body design
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Wide temperature tolerance: 14°F to 122°F
5 YEAR Warranty
* Reference value. Under Nikon’ measurement conditions.
** Based on Nikon’s Measurement Standards